Single Family Homes1
|Up to 2,000 sq ft||$395|
|2,001 – 3,000 sq ft||$445|
|3,001 – 4,000 sq ft||$495|
|4,001 – 5,000 sq ft||$545|
|5,001+ sq ft||$545 +$0.25 per additional sq ft|
|Condos/Townhomes2||Starting at $345, up to 1,500 sq ft; $345 +$0.25 per sq ft beyond 1,500|
|Thermal Imaging||FREE with every home inspection!|
|Mold Testing (2 samples, lab fees included)||$195|
|Water Quality Testing - Arsenic (lab fees included, 15 day turnaround)||$65|
|Water Quality Testing - Nitrates (lab fees included, 15 day turnaround)||$65|
|Water Quality Testing - Coliform (lab fees included, 15 day turnaround)||$65|
|Water Quality Testing - Arsenic, Nitrate, Coliform bulk pricing (lab fees included, 15 day turnaround)||$175|
|Expedited Water Quality Testing (5 day lab turnaround)||add 50%|
Stand Alone Inspections
|Mold Inspection and Testing (2 samples, lab fees included)||$475|
|Commercial Building Inspection (PCA)3||Call for a quote!|
|Built prior to 1979||$75|
|Multifamily Dwelling (3 or more units)||Call for a quote!|
|Outbuildings5 (< 400 sq ft)||$50|
|Outbuildings (400 - 1,000 sq ft)||$100|
|Outbuildings (1,001+ sq ft)||$100 +$0.25 per additional sq ft|
|Additional Mold Samples (Lab fees included)||$65|
|Re-inspection (2 hour minimum)6||$125 per hr|
|Pest and Dry Rot Report||Available SOON!|
1. Single family home inspection pricing does not include inspections of any detached structures located on the property. Refer to outbuilding pricing for additional detached structure fee. Inspection of additional habitable dwellings located on the property will be priced and reported on as a separate single family structure, based on structure size.
2. Condo/Townhome inspections are interior only. Exterior, roof, attic, and crawlspaces are not included at this reduced rate, as these areas are typically covered by their Homeowner's Association.
3. Commercial Building Inspections (or Property Condition Assessments) are conducted under the latest revision of the ASTM E 2018 standard, unless the state or county that the property is located in has written rules or standards explicitly for commercial building inspections.
4. Duplex fees are applied in addition to the square footage pricing for the entire building.
5. Outbuildings are not included in basic home inspections, as they are separate structures that are detached from the primary dwelling (e.g. detached garages, sheds, poolhouses, etc.). Structures that fall into this category are considered accessory structures, not habitable dwellings.
6. Re-inspections are billed at a minimum of 2 hours + mileage (billed at $.71 per mile). The scope of work regarding re-inspections is limited only to the areas or systems that are subject to re-evaluation, or verification.